GE Make Spectronic - Air Circuit Breakers
• New Generation ACBs having "Microprocessor based protection release ensuring total discrimination" 3 /4 pole versions, withdrawable and fixed design
• Range 800A to 4000 A-lcu 55kA to 90kA
• Compliance to IEC 60947-2/ISI13947-2
• Tropicalised to Closs I (standard) and Class II (optional)
• Microprocessor based protective releases RMS 7, RMS 9
• Static release type LMZ 7
• Flexible terminal options
• High Electrical & mechanical endurance
GE Make Entelliguard - Air Circuit Breakers
• 630 A -6400 in 3 frame size
• Conforms to IE60947-2/3
• 3P & 4P Versions and fixed & Withdrawable configurations
• Choice of 50KA, 65KA & 100KA breaking Capacities
• Icu=Ics=lcw=1s acrossthe range
• Suitable for upto 100VAC and 750 VDC
GE Make M - Pact Mpro - Air Circuit Breakers
• • Conforms to IEC60947 part ll
• • Full Certification to ASTA/ LOVAG/ KEMA
• • Ratings 400A- 4,000A (500A to 6300A On request
• • True RMS Sensing, Micro Processor basrd protection releases type M-pro 27/50
• • 50/65/80 KA Performance
• • Built-in safety Features Offered as standard
• • Field fittable accessories
• • Rear or front access connections
• • Common dimensions for Eease of installation
• • Minimal clearance achieved reducing cubicle size
• • Unique Earth fault Protection (Unrestricted & restricted)
• Compatibility for simple upgrades
GE Make M-Pact - Air Circuit Breakers
• Static trip release with highly flexible avercurren / short circuit
• and earthfault trip characteristics
• Independent Manual Spring closing (lMS) and Motor Wound
• Spring closing (MWS) versions
• 3 pole version for rating from 630 to 4000A
• 4 pole version for rating from 630 to 2500A.
• Cassette mounted
• Automatic safety shutters
• Ref std IS 13947 - 2 – 1993
ABB Make - Air Circuit Breakers
We are Supply of Air Circuit Breakers (ACB) that are internationally known for serving variegated purposes satisfactorily. These can act as circuit breakers for general protection of building like user complexes, plants as well as electrical lines. Apart from these, the air circuit breakers also find extensive application in safeguarding electrical machines like generators, motors, transformers and capacitors from overloading and short-circuiting.
Vacuum Circuit Breaker (VCB)
We can Supply & Installation of Vacuum Circuit Breaker (VCB) for all Current Ratings on HT side. Our VCBs are very competitive & attractive on both sides of price, structure & utilization. We do design & supply the VCBs based on the clients requirements. Namely the different patterns of the VCB panels which we offers are Incoming, Switching, Outgoing, Synchronizing, Mono & Dual Busbar Distribution.
Oil Circuit Breaker (OCB)
Our expertise lies in successfully meeting the demands of Oil Circuit Breakers (OCBs). Featuring precision designing and construction standards, these are cheaper & simpler alternative for old installations, where service-life is almost over. Further, here the benefit of vacuum technology is also made available with minimum installation costs. These circuit breakers also help in reducing the frequency of maintenance.
• We can offer Old & New range of transformers as relevant national and international standards
• Power and distribution transformer upto 5000 KVA and 33 KV voltage class.
• Furnace transformers upto 5000 KVA for induction, ladle and arc furnaces.
• Rectifier transformers: six-pulse, twelve-pulse, bridge & trackside transformers.
• Shunt reactors and series current limiting reactors.
• Dual winding transformers.
• Testing and control transformers.
• Earthing transformers.
• Unitised Substations up to 1000 KVA / 11KV.